Friday, April 27, 2007

antics at the workplace

and so,
i boarded the 7:40am train, headed for work earlier than usual.
stayed back yesterday to finish up my project and prep for today's review with my manager.
the review went smoothly,
i've got compliments and all *curtsies
BUT
later on, my manager mentioned something,
and i knew that biatch bad-mouthed me.
she prolly wanted to get to it, before i did.
i've heard so much about her...
i took it as merely hear'say,
i guess i just had to experience it myself ay.

you see,
i get assigned to different planners whom handle different projects,
and it's this particular one(which was the previous) that gave me a hard time. (not that the rest were a breeze)
because the biatch couldn't be consistent on her requirements.
and voila, made me the bloody scapegoat for delaying the deployment phase.
sadly, i did not try to take my stand on this one,
i figured, why even bother.
it's over and done with anyhow.

dang, so much for playing nice.
now the sight of her makes me sick.
oh so bloody sick sick sick.

dear reader,
sorry you had to read about all my rants.