Thursday, July 5, 2007

quick update

Blogger is irritating the shit outta me!
I've tried IE, and even downloaded Mozilla FireFox, but to no avail.
Last resort, update using boo's notebook.
unfortunately i forgot to save my pictures into the memory card.
updates this weekend.

i had my first official lesson today.
Business Statistics.
lecturer was really humorous, thankfully =)
so far, i think this module should be pretty easy to cope with.
it's Accounting which i should watch out for,
I'm sure there will be lots of casualties there!

the previous time i went to school was for the enrollment session,
in which i managed to be exempted from Business Computing.
takes a lot of time off my timetable.
so I've got 3 modules this semester:
  • accounting
  • organizational behavior
  • biz stats
unfortunately, i decided to skip the orientation.
lately i find myself not in my usual sociable-mode.
i shall just take my time to mingle around,
find a suitable friend to stick with =)
xia and ler got exempted from more modules,
thus different time table.
bummer.
michiko and some other polymates same lecture group though.

i've got so many pictures to share!
  • HP team building
  • HP farewell for me
  • my 3 birthday celebrations
  • zoo (which is soooo overdue!)
  • Christina Aguilera's concert