Friday, August 31, 2007

Time with my gurlies

and so my mates and i have been really busy trying to meet our group assignment deadline.
been meeting so often,
let's hope results are more than satisfying, yeah?
i'm still wondering if i work better as an individual or as a team...
anyways, keeping my fingers crossed that we'll do well!

after school yesterday(29 Aug),
headed to Holland Village for Michelle's birthday dinner.
her birthday's actually today - 30 Aug.
so happy birthday babe!
i can't believe i lost my way!
i missed my stop, thank goodness Alicia was with me,
to calm me down.
cos i was seriously panicking!
you know i've got such a horrible sense of direction!
so yeah, had to go to the opposite direction, to hop on another bus.

met chinkz to get the cake,
then headed to an Italian restaurant - La Nona(hope i got the name right) to make our reservation.
it made an obvious choice because of the ambience they offered on its 2nd level.
balcony-style. =)
so we waited and waited........
michelle's always late!
and yeah the first thing she uttered when she saw me was 'Bitch...'!
haha then she started crying.
she was really touched! haha!
she wasn't expecting me cos i said i couldn't make it.
food was pretty good..
dessert was wayyy too rich and sinful!
being Cinderella, i reached home just before midnight.

met Sarah and Chinkz at Ikea for meatballs today!
had to see sarah before she leaves for Canada on monday.
followed chingz to outram - blood bank for blood donation.
a pity the doc said she's under the weight requirement...
so no squeeshy ball for me!
sarah and i obviously had no balls, so yeah we didn't donate blood.
headed over to Chinatown - Temple St. for dessert!
Mango + Pamelo !
my all time favourite.
the one in Bugis is better though, more mango!
so yeah we then parted ways at about 4ish.

see you girls on Monday at the airport!