Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy 2nd Anniversary, baby.

today marks the 2nd year, since we first held hands.
when, where and how it took place.
it's forever etched in my memory :)
i'll never forget the little things..
our first date, first kiss...

throughout our courtship,
being the total sweetheart that he is,
he has wriiten three songs for me. :)
i love you baby.
thank you, for everything you've done,
for us.
happy 2nd anniversary.

1.) The way you make me feel


When i see you standing there, it just makes my heart sing.
I promise i'll always play fair, and i'd do almost anything
I'll always treasure the time, that we had together
I've never opened up to anyone, like how i did with you

The way u make me feel, when i'm with you.
The stars still shine at night, because of you.
The rain drops fall on me,whenever you're blue
I wanna make u happy, i wanna stick like glue

You put a smile on my face. You pick me up when i'm down.
You'e on my mind when i awake. and before i go to bed
It's hard to let you know, the way i feel about you
But i hope that in this song, the answers will come to you.

*Last but not least, u make all my dreams come true


2.) I simply adore you


Verse 1:
Everytime I see you, I just wanna go and play this song.
I’ve seen all your flaws but to me, there is absolutely nothing wrong.
I’m happy for the very first time and I’ve never felt like this before.
All I know is that I don’t, ever wanna see you walk out that door.

Chorus:
Cause baby I ~~~~~~~~
Baby I ~~~~~~~
Said I ~~~~~~~
(x2 into 2nd verse)
I simply adore you.

Verse 2:
Whenever you’re next to me, I just wanna go and write this score.
One look at your body, makes my eyes open wide in awe.
The way you touch me, and the way you make me feel loved.
I am so thankful sweet darling, cause you must have been sent from above.

Back to chorus

Bridge:
Yes it’s true, this is how I feel.
And now’s the time to let you know.
That I love you and I’ll never let you go
And darling, I’ll always stay true, cause I simply adore you.

The third one, especially special :)
written for me, as one of my 20th birthday gifts.

3.) Our Very Own Movie


Verse 1:
I never met a girl, like her before
The way she kisses me, just keeps me wanting more
Fell in love with her and we're, living out our dreams
She is so amazing, and her name's Shereen

Verse 2
Love her from head to toe and her, body is my playground
She shivers with excitement when I, run my fingers round her back
Never see her frown, whenever I'm around
The sweat drips from our bodies while we, make a whole lotta sounds

Chorus:
We are both the actors, in our very own movie,
Just you and me baby, against the cold unknown
We'll make it through together, not on our own

Verse 3:
I treasure every moment, of the time we spend together
The way she treats my body, still keeps me wanting more
We'll always be together, and she knows this is true
She said she'll never leave me, cause she is my boo

Verse 4:
Who would have ever known, that we'd end up together
Maybe it was planned, by that greater man
He's like our director, and our life is in his hands
Wait and see how the movie ends, then you'll understand

Final Chorus:
We are both the actors, in our very own movie,
Just you and me baby, against the cold unknown
We'll make it through together, not on our own
Not on our own, not all alone