Friday, July 4, 2008

1st July '08

on my 21st birthday

it was a scorching Tuesday morning,
mark picked me up, and off we were to his place.
where i was in for a pleasant surprise :)

with my eyes shut,
he held on to me, and was led to his room..
that was when i heard this Happy Birthday song


21 - Mark Matthew Njo

as the song was played,
i opened my eyes and saw this on his bed..
this moment i felt a rush of emotions,
before i knew it i was in tears..

he made me a card!
made with love, specifically in my favourite color too!
the bouquet of roses is simply gorgeous :)
and a Tiffany & Co. charm bracelet which he got me when he brought me to the jewellery boutique.
and a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30.

we headed for Pasir Ris Park,
where we had dinner at Midsummer Nite Breeze.
alfresco dining by the beach, simply perfect :)
went for dessert and drinks at Teasire,
where we admired a mini Singapore Flyer!
then headed home to cut cake with my family!

it was indeed a special day spent with a special someone :)
thank you baby for all that you've done,
I LOVE YOU.