Saturday, October 31, 2009

pucker up

yeah it's that time of the night when i'm feeling emotional,
perfect for penning my thoughts.
anyways, caught This Is It earlier,
it was absolutely awesome,
hardcore talent there was.
i'd catch it again, anytime.
his music, will forever live in our hearts.

the past month of revision, to date..
is beginning (or already began?) to take its toll on me.
i sat for two papers so far.
sadly, i didn't quite come out of the hall, smiling.
i'm starting to wonder, what's wrong with me this semester?
i've come this far, not to accept failure as an option.
despite trying my utmost best,
it seems like i've disappointed myself, twice thus far.

i felt like i had so much sadness and raw emotions,
that was waiting to just burst out,
i just didn't know through which outlet.
do i cry? do i shout? do i binge?
what the fuck should i do?
i felt like i lost my way for a while...
i prayed to God, for guidance and strength.
for it is He whom i seek refuge in.
and i am finding the strength to pull myself back up,
shall give it my all for my last two papers.
i keep telling myself, i gotta do well,
and i still stand by my belief,
you reap, what you sow.

and as long as you have faith,
victory is yours to own.