Thursday, October 18, 2007

rebel-wannabe

i was brought up to not be aggressive or defiant.
however, i have to admit, i am rather loud.
aren't all Cantonese(women especially) loud anyways?
and i won't deny I'm very garang too.
bite me, and i won't hesitate to retaliate.
hey, act of self-defence okay.

i often wish i had the balls to rebel.
sometimes i wonder if i am just afraid of the consequences or
i simply want the easy way out - be a freakin goody-two-shoes.

she certainly has trust issues.
whatever i say or do, is subjected to doubt.
I'm sick and tired of this.
i wish i had more control over my life.
or is it really just "for you own good"?
don't they all seem to be singing along to the same tune?

why is it that my life seems so... planned?
i mean i know it is. but ...
like the path has been paved for me?
okay i really don't know what I'm trying to say.

i guess life is nothing without obstacles eh.