Saturday, January 19, 2008

baby lion!

about 3 weeks ago,
mark and i visited the Night Safari!
actually the main reason was...
Bongo Burger!
don't ask me what the whole hype is about...
my boyfriend's a carnivore lah! =)

and so we had dinner at Bongo's.
service = pretty crappy.
my bbq chic burger = yummmy.
while eating, we were watching half naked tribal idiots dancing.

i just couldn't wait to go on the tram!
and believe me,
we waited like an hour just to get on it!
the weather wasn't helping at all...
baby and i were perspiring the whole time!
and baby you know what that does to our temper!
hahaa

a pity no flash photography was allowed.
at one point, i conveniently forgot to turn my auto-flash off,
this crazy caucasian shouted "NO FLASH PLEASE!".
take a chill pill!
last stop was the animal show,
the raccoons were so adorable!

last stop was the souvenir shop and ben'n'jerry's.
mark bought a lion cub. how cute baby :)