Thursday, January 3, 2008

looking back.

2007 was a very fulfilling year.

it started off with learning.
i was in the midst of completing my internship with Hewlett Packard,
when i ushered in the new year.
with love and work keeping my hands full,
i neglected my friends.
unfortunately, i admit.
although i did attempt to do meet-ups here and there.
i regret not spending more time with sarah when she came back from Canada,
now i only wish yunli and the rest: my teddieos, would have this big reunion.

i questioned my faith.
i would love to be part of the whole big family.
it's just a matter of timing, i suppose.
it changed me.
and i have Mark to thank for.
if not for him,
i probably wouldn't have taken the next step.

i experienced for the first time,
being apart from Mark.
was just one week,
but felt like a month.
it is hard being away from him.

i graduated from Temasek Polytechnic!
it was an... interesting 3 years i would say.
i made a handful of good friends, glad i did :)
after my internship ended, was offered a permanent job in HP.
and so i continued, till uni started.

and so, the new phase of my life started as i went through my first semester in uni.
i skipped orientation, which i have concluded to be a very bad move.
nonetheless, fortunately for me,
i found a great buncha girlfriends.
co-curriculum activities axed, academically - i did average i reckon.

i turned, 20.
i still feel 16, really!
thankfully, my parents are finally letting loose a little.
curfew not lifted, but definitely alot better.

it's the 2nd year, since Mark and I got together.
truly God's sent.
it's the 3rd Christmas i spent with Mark,
couldn't have been any better.
the things he'd do ... for me. =)

overall, 2007 was an exceptionally good year.
i really hope 2008 only gets better.