Monday, January 5, 2009

09 resolutions.

2009 new year resolutions.
is there really a need?
what the heck, i'll make 'em anyways.
but i never fail to..
not accomplish them.

now let's see... in 2009:
  1. I want to lose weight (the plan - jog, every thursday). i really hope i will NOT push this back.
  2. I want to start eating healthy (yes baby, no more McDonalds for me).
  3. I will start saving up(finally) for a DSLR (sweeeeeeeet).
  4. I will continue doing well in school.
  5. I will go to the US by year end.
  6. I will be a better girlfriend, friend, daughter.
  7. I will continue with the path towards my faith.

Is it too much to accomplish in a year?
i say each year i will try to lose weight,
but why am i not losing any?
i get so frustrated with myself sometimes lah.
i mean i love being a big girl,
but i know i'm not healthy.