Friday, January 9, 2009

erm.

met up with the teddies on monday.
we had lunch at parkway before heading to Yun's.
like stac said... awkward. indeed.
Sarah we need you back here, pronto!

wednesday;
first day of my forth semester.
and they're already piling us with assignments!
what a great start i say.
it's a bit weird that my usual clique aren't with me,
but thank goodness i had company anyways.
the aussie lecturer, looks just like Santa.
and he is one hellva joker.
bloody funny yes.

helping mark and aunty corine take down Christmas deco,
made me realise that time is passing way too fast.
i need to slow down,
there's too many things i'm missin out on.

my first sin of '09: i ate like 10 balls of chocolates.
and i haven't even started jogging!
goodness gracious me .
do something already madam!