Tuesday, September 29, 2009

bi-polar.

i've been super cranky, temperamental and moody recently.
it's time to start my revision,
but i'm not feeling IT yet.
i've already got my notes in place,
planned out my 36days of revision nicely.
but my head's really not mentally with me.

i'm constantly venting my anger on the boyfriend,
lucky for me, he still manages to tahan with his very last ounce of tolerance (which he refills daily).
it's not that i don't love you enough,
to not be mean,
i just can't help it !
girls, you totally understand right?
it's like every single thing irritates me these days !
not like the weather is making things any better anyhow.

assignment and test results are taking forever to be released.
i usually use them as motivators for my revision.
the only one that was released, was just a pass.
uh uh, totally not motivated please.

bejeweled on facebook has got me hooked, big time.
i can click till my fingers cramp up,
and i'll still be clicking away.
till my eyes feel almost crossed,
till my head spins.

do you remember Dinosaurs from the 90s?
you know the one with the adorable albeit kinda scary looking baby,
that is able to speak the moment he hatches out from the dino egg?
yes , that one!
i remember vaguely ...
but vivid enough that i remember.
okie not making sense.
but hey, what happened to good ol' tele?
bring back the 90s i say !!!
shows these days are all crap.
thanks to the era of reality shows eh.
guilty to say, i am a fan though LOL.

boyfriend started his new jobbie yesterday !
he's now a co-teacher in a secondary school somewhere in the east.
so exciting!
know what,
given the bad job market these days,
i do have thoughts on jumping on MOE,
as a back up, after graduating.
we'll see.

on a side note,
hair's at my waist.
to cut, or not to cut??