Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Ugly Truth about.... men?

i really look forward to my weekends,
for it's the only time of the week i allow myself to just, chill.
i get to spend time with him, watch a movie or two (complete with popcorn, duh!) or just laze around, i don't like roaming the malls aimlessly no more.
it's a mad rush this coming two weeks,
for i've got 3 deadlines to meet.
say a total of 10,000 word limit.

and,
finally, the BKK trip WILL eventually take place!
kudos to my sponsors :)
and of course alicia for making all necessary arrangements!
for now, i will work my butt off and do my school work,
just so i know i can thoroughly enjoy my holidays.
the exam schedule is out,
and yeah i am getting the jitters already.
like give me a break.
best part is,
come Monday, Hari Raya Puasa's Public Holiday,
we're required to go back to school for a submission.
like wtf seriously.

The Ugly Truth : 3 / 5 stars

i really like Katherine Heigl !
no i do not watch Grey's Anatomy,
but she was great in Knocked Up!
however, this romantic comedy's kinda.. expected.
i wasn't blown away, it was ya know,
just alright.
you should catch it anyways.