Tuesday, June 5, 2007

are you guys getting tired that every post is about him?

i love it when
  • we argue and end up laughing.
  • you brush your hands against my hair.
  • you appreciate me dressing up for you.
  • make an effort to make me smile.
  • you surprise me with your lil tricks.
  • you serenade me with your singing.
  • you pamper me with some TLC.
  • you hold back your temper although i irritate the shit outta you when I'm being a total biatch.
  • u cook for me.
  • we do baby talk.
  • i tickle you and you let out your weird choking-sounding laughter.
  • i see you, at the end of a long day at work.
  • u constantly assure your love for me.
  • you pinch my nose.
  • you tenderly kiss my forehead.
  • we go to church together.
  • you go all out just to make sure I'm happy.
  • we walk hand in hand.
  • we talk-talk.
  • we both go bananas over polar bears.
  • we doo-dah

i love it when I'm with you!