Friday, June 22, 2007

it's Friday!!

somehow my alarm clock just ain't doing its job, or so i think.
well, it's just that i have a habit of snoozing it repeatedly!
i was late for work again,
only option was to take a cab.
couldn't be late because i had to prepare for my presentation in the morning
i reckon it went well =)
i have a week to go!!

met baby for dinner yesterday,
checked out the Mango sale at TM,
it was pretty pathetic really,
nonetheless i bought stuff .
you won't believe how girls behave when it comes to sales!!
geez.
i shan't elaborate, you get the gist yeah.

tomorrow is HP's Family Day Carnival!
event's held at the Singapore Zoological Garden.
will be going with boo! can't wait!

i received my timetable schedule for school via mail yesterday.
timetable looks... pretty alright.
let's hope school goes well for me.

till my next,
ciao.