Thursday, June 21, 2007

randomly thursday.

was late this morning,
cabbed down from harbour front. $7.
i have this love-hate thing for cabs.
i bloody hell spent $20 on cab last night,
to grandfolks' place for dinner,cos i did OT.
baby and i spend alot on cab fares too, ay baby?
we ought to put a stop to it!!
with all the money i spend on cab fares,
in a month, i could have gotten myself more new clothes man.

talkin about clothes,
the Mango sale has arrived.
might check it out after work if i don't need ta OT.
but thinkin of how crowded it gets during sale time,
just *pukes, makes me plain sick, literally.

with work ending, and school starting,
i'm hoping to meet up more with my gurlies,
now that stacey is back,time for the teddieos to gather!
xia, lerjun and i are probably gonna spend quite a bit of time together,
since we're enrolled for the same degree.
bhavie, i promise to meet you more!
we could have dinner and all after your work?
and yes, I'll be seeing you this Sunday =)

I'm feeling so worn out,
i mean i never thought I'd work instead of enjoyin my holidays,
after graduating!
talking about graduation,
i received my on-stage pictures's
so ugly lahhh.
okay totally random.