Friday, May 8, 2009

i need a drink

it's officially semester holidays !!
since i can't go on my vacay,
my wishlist has grown.. like grown grown.

  1. my canon ixus 32 is a dinosaur, next!
  2. my lomofish eye 2, needs a companion, supersampler please!
  3. to satisfy my photography needs, hello DSLR!
  4. my wardrobe seems to be shrinking, i need to keep up with the dresses compartment!
  5. cartier love bangle, so near yet so far.
  6. tiffany mesh ring, totally matches the heart bracelet!
  7. bangla stole my running shoes, i need one pronto!
  8. cosmetics running low, Benefit to the rescue!
  9. every seems to be carrying similar bags, customisation is key!
  10. my coach tattersal is almost two years old, patent leather sounds good.

on a side note,
i still can't cannot don't know to, stop thinking about my OT paper.
SOS please some one help me.