Thursday, May 21, 2009

what is beauty?

wheee!
spent two days with boyfriend, celebrating his 28th Birthday :)
before that, i was treated to some pretty indulgent shopping!
dang it's been so long since i did some crazy damage to my pocket,
and my boo, thank you for pampering me. :)
i hope you felt pampered on your birthday !
anyways, dresses from Uni Qlo, Topshop, Zara and Forever 21!
i can't seem to get enough of dresses.
my wardrobe looks good now =))

i happened to turn on tivo the other day,
and there it was on the Hallmark channel, The Biggest Loser.
heard of the show, but never got a chance to catch it.
googled it, found access to the most recent, Season 7.
watching this reality show, has changed my whole perception about... life... and my yoyo dieting.

i hate to admit it,
but as much as i may come across as being confident,
and happy about being a plus size girl..
i absolutely hate it!
i've gone from a UK12 to UK16, since secondary school.
my annual new year resolution?
you guessed it, to lose weight.
but i have not, once, got down to do anything about it!
while watching The Biggest Loser,
i saw myself in so many of the contestants,
i saw the pain, the guilt that was in them.
you know whenever i'm dressed up,
i'd think i look good,
but when i get looks from people,
i can't help but wonder, is it cos i look good, or cos i look disgustingly fat and totally gross?

baby,
as much you tell me i'm beautiful.
i know i'm not.
i am determined !
lose 10kilos by 29 June 09.
i can do this,
common people, tell me i can.
i've got my new running shoes(thanks boo),
i will do this!