Friday, May 8, 2009

morbidness.

i've been farting since i met the boo earlier this evening. so smew-ly.
i felt sick after lunch, could it be that i binged over lunch?
could it be the thought of Org Theory's paper?

i am officially done with semester four.
tests: check.
assignments: check.
exams: check.
results: pending.

this semester, is probably the toughest yet.
or is it not?
four modules, out of three were examinable.
i studied hard, perhaps not hard enough?

every night i'd be fixated on my neatly written stake of notes,
madly attempting to squeeze chucks into my head.
i don't know if i'm feeling relieved that exams are over.
i still feel ... uneasy.

God, i leave my worries to you, and trust you'd bless me with what i deserve.
i do not want to anticipate what my results might be.
but i can't help but thinking bout my OT paper.
i really hope i did enough to get a pass.
it's sad that i might be missing out on distinctions this semester,
but really, i'll be contented to just pass.
this semester has been tough on us all.
images keep flashing in my head,
imagining myself logging onto the portal on June 4th.
i hope i'd be able to present Mom with a good present, she turns 48 come June 6th :)
damn i have to stop brooding over exams.

boyfriend is turning 28 soon.
felt like just yesterday when we started dating :)
he was 24, I was 18.
it's been a long ride.
long and pleasant one.

i can't help it but i admit.
i'm pretty temperamental.
i don't know if it's my desperate attempt for boyfriend's attention,
when we're not physically together,
or that i just wanna test his patience.
either way,
i feel blessed that his tolerance level is like, wayyy up there.

gong gong & po po have decided to go on their annual trip to the states.
i was part of the plan,
till the Swine came along.
mom has all reasons to get paranoid.
of all times, why now?
i hope my grandfolks will be safe though.
next time i guess.

i'm turning 22 soon.
oh my word.
wait, what?!
did i say 22?
you gotta be kidding.
kid you not.