Sunday, August 16, 2009

honey duncha see

it's amazing what clothes and bags can do to lift me up.
that aside, my worry, is gone !
unfortunately, not exactly for good.
but i'll take it a step at a time :)

boyfriend & i decided to hit town,
made an unexpected, impulse purchase (ha! what's new?).
which totally was a result of punishing the boyfriend for being a badass.
and hey, no one's complaining !
so thank you mark my love for being naughty ;)

i signed up for BagaholicBoy's 2nd Anniversary give-away !
i sure as hell, hope that the Balenciaga will be mine to own !
urgh, if it's one thing i can't resist, it's BAGS !!
and dresses :)

G.I Joe: The Rise of the Cobra - 4 / 5 stars

G.I Joe was da bomb !
boo and i really didn't expect it.
action was incredible, so were Channing Tatum's abs ;)
overall, great storyline & twist!
not just another action flick, with just, well action.
i love how Marlon Wayans (think, White Chick !) adds a comedic element into such an intense show!
i was literally at the edge of my seat most of the time!
2 thumbs up!