Sunday, July 12, 2009

eve of my 22nd

30th June' 09

supposedly a family dinner to celebrate my 22nd birthday...
when all arrived, mum said my grand aunts were on their way,
bringing with them a huge surprise, so she made me shut my eyes,
in the midst of it, i heard murmurs and some giggling.
i opened my eyes to find my uni mates there!
alicia, hwee and the twin boys.
lol sneaky sneaky these people!
mum had been secretly in contact with them. haha!
ya'll totally got me!

was so nice to have my family, boyfriend and friends all have dinner together,
for me ! :)
boyfriend, friends & i, headed over to East Coast Park,
to Beach Cabana for a drink.
root beer float anyone? :)
it was an awesome day!
not to mention my midnight kiss from the boy :)

thank you sneaky people!


on the last day of being 21 !









2