Saturday, July 18, 2009

pressies, i adore!

one morning,
i woke up to a UPS parcel above my cupboard..
with it came an invoice in.. well, French!
but! there was one particular word i could definately recognise..
Longchamp!
of course, i couldn't wait to rip it apart,
but at the same time, i wanted to picture my ripping process.
and lucky you, here's a peek!

attached was a Longchamp card,
signed off with love, from the boyfriend!
wheee! Customised Longchamp Le Pliage, in dark purple, and a white stripe!
best part? "Shereen" embroided, Mark embossed!
lovely, absolutely lovely!

to add to my already amazing present,
boyfriend got me a Canon Ixus 100IS!
totally matches my laptop !
and that's not it really.

mummy daddy got me Sony accessories to match the laptop..
and *drumroll......
my long awaited, two year long wait ...
Canon DSLR !!!
CANON is da bomb!!
spankin' new 500 D :)

my answer to your question,
yes ! i do feel like the luckiest girl on earth!