Sunday, July 12, 2009

My 22nd Birthday!

1st July '09

i turned 22 !
double my favourite digit, 2. :)
it was an awesome day spent with Mark.
i must say, he's really good with surprises!
girls, i'm sure you've heard Backstreet Boys' - I Want It That Way yeah?
well, here's Mark's rendition !
cept' that it's for my birthday :)
he does the sweetest things.




22nd birthday - Mark Matthew Njo

Yeah...
You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
That it is your birthday

You will enjoy this day
Cause I will make it good
Timbre and Transformers
cause it is your birthday

It's your birthday (Ain't nothing but your birthday)
It's your birthday (Ain't nothing but your special day)
It's your birthday (I wanna wish you joy all day)
Cause it is your birthday
Cause it is your birthday

So anyways,
we caught Transformers : Revenge of The Fallen at Vivocity GV Gold Class!
it's our first time going for Gold Class,
and i must say, boy am i impressed!
the chairs were so comfy, adjustable to almost a 180 degrees, shiokness!
headed over to Timbre : The Substation for dinner!
we ordered too much food, but dang it was good :)
Jack & Rai, together with their band, forming EIC were staging that night.
Rai's really good i reckon!
markie zai sneakily managed to slip a dedication to the band!
More Than Words :) check it out below !
headed home for another birthday cake with the family,
wheeeeeee awesomeness!