Tuesday, July 28, 2009

satisfy me.

i've got my eye on a new Canon lens for my toy,
but, i don't know if i really need/want it.
i don't wanna get it on impulse.
the workshop the other day,
was pretty much a waste of my time, unfortunately.
i figured i don't need no workshop,
i will mould my own style.

it's sickening that i can't get my mind off that freakin Miu Miu tote,
the one i saw, felt and, am still drooling over.
it's now that i realise Louis Vuitton bags are... kinda disgusting.
someone, please... i need a remedy.

boyfriend & i went on an Orchard Rd exploration trip during the weekend.
Ion Orchard is da bomb please.
as much as i'm no longer crazy about LV,
just being in the boutique makes me happy!
sadly, the freakin queue was ridiculous.
i ain't no bo-liao-er.
i can't wait for the Prada extension to open its doors!
and Marc Jacobs !

SM's essay is... so urgh.
i might be halfway through,
but i'm not feeling the distinction in this one,
why why oh why.
i need to be inspired.

now will someone get me that $2k+ Miu Miu !!!!
ps: i WILL settle for a small leather item.