Monday, May 7, 2007

boo boo's back; from outer space!

i think my boyfriend's really adorable =)

boyfriend: "You're going for the Midnight Summer's Dream play on the 17th right, baby?
me: "errr...yup."
then this is where i start laughing to myself because i realised something.
boyfriend: "why baby?"
me: "hahaa it's Midsummer's night dream baby, not midnight summer's... hahaha!"
boyfriend: "i knew that! was trying to test you only.."

how can you not love him? =)
i know i definately can't.

my weekend was rather short, nonetheless well spent.
i spent three quarters of my Saturday with my beloved Grandparents and sister.
went for dim sum and shoppin at Parkway.
GongGong got me a Mango dress, i like!

rushed to the airport in the evening to pick boyfriend up!
i, was waiting so anxiously for his arrival,
but he, took his sweet time to shop at the duty free shop.
i wanted so badly to pounce on him!
just to show how much i've missed him.
went for dinner with his family and back to his place.
thanks for the sourveniors boo!

sunday, we went for noon mass.
and bumped into my grandaunt, had lunch with her at bedok central =)
went to vivocity in the evening, and caught Spiderman 3!
Effects made the show worth watching!
Venom turned spidey into this weirdo.
when he started dancing , it just looked so wrong!!
haha uncool uncool.
overall, 2 thumbs up!i'm waiting for a number 4!!

talking bout movies,
i've always wondered why people laugh so hard at advertisements shown in cinemas,
when most people don't even smile when they watch it at home.
is it any funnier in the cinema?
well, apparently.

Lately,i've been really hooked on Miami Ink.
on channel 16 - Discovery's Travel & Living
hot stuff!
didn't think a documentary on tattooing would be that interesting.
do catch it.
if i'm not wrong, it airs everyday.
at 5pm and 11pm.

i had a chance today - during lunch time,
to make use of my mediocre mandarin.
i went over to the prawn noodle stall,
told the auntie that i wanted prawn noodle - soup,
and i wanted half mee, half kuay teow.
she blinked at me and shook her head.
i was like...okay then...
after the customer in front of me left,
the auntie asked me - in mandarin.
"ni yao tang de, guo tiow jia mian ah?"
then i replied with a brief "ah."
then she blinked at me again!
this time i thought something was really wrong with her lah!
she was so nice to the lady behind me!
wtf. got something against fat people is it.
like what stacey minah students would say - "CB ah!"
whatever prawn-noodle auntie.
i'm not gonna patronise your stall ever again.
i'm gonna tell all my colleagues that i found hair and insects in my food.
brilliant ay.

talking about aunties,
the sweets in my makan cabinet in the office,
has been decreasing.
and no one touches my stuff!
unless i offer.
i'm thinking the auntie that cleans the place conveniently helps herself to my food.
hmmm.

will update with pictures tonight!
till then, adios!