Tuesday, May 22, 2007

tomorrow's Graduation Day!
ahh finally...after 3 years people!
many a time i thought i wouldn't even make it thru' year 2.
thanks to all the help i've gotten along the way.
my grandparents and boyfriend will be there! =)

i have officially a month to go, before leaving HP.
our quarterly team building will be on the 29th of June.
colleagues are asking me to extend by a week,
just so i can go for the team building.
but if i do, there goes a week break before school starts...
bahh.

yesterday at work,
was pretty chaotic.
i did what i was instructed to,
not knowing that it would cause errors to other files.
this freak made a big hoo-ha,
totally stressing me out.
i definately could have solved it faster,
if you weren't chi-chi-cha-cha beside me!
geez.

at Fig & Olive - Vivocity (farewell lunch for Reb n Janice)
















it was an unpleasant experience at Fig & Olive,
here's why:

Dear Sir/Mdm/Management,

I reserved a place for about 15 last week as this was meant to be a good farewell treat for a few of my colleagues.
My colleagues and I were dining in at Fig & Olive - Vivocity earlier this afternoon. And unfortunately it wasn't a pleasant experience for us. I've heard rave reviews about Fig & Olive from my friends, thus I thought this would be a great place for us to dine at.
What we experienced was totally unacceptable.


I hope that your management would do something about this matter, otherwise, you'll lose your customers, like how you just lost us. We made our orders, and pretty soon, our food was served; with exception of 3 particular ones. We then asked the waitress to see if they left any orders out, she then came back and told us that they did not have any more chicken left because the delivery man hasn't arrived. We were appalled at the reason she gave us! If you knew you couldn't serve us a certain dish we ordered, why not inform us instead of making us wait for so long? If we hadn't asked your staff, I bet we would have been there all day. Your staff has no initiative at all. Not only was one of the waitress really rude, your manager wasn't too tactful while handling our requests either.

As we had to rush back for a meeting, three of my colleagues had to cancel their orders, and went without lunch for the day. This experience has caused me a certain amount of unhappiness, as I was the one who recommended for us to dine at Fig & Olive. I certainly hope you will do something about this.


Thank you.

Regards,
An Unsatisfied Customer