Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy 18th month boo

Firstly, TGIF !
Secondly, Happy 1.5 year anniversary baby!
Like I said, feels like just yesterday that we went on our first date!

Love you!













Meanwhile,
I've been treasuring my remaining time in Hewlett Packard.
I'll be leaving in about a month's time.
School starts on 2nd July!
am really excited for that.
i'll miss my dear colleagues though...

















i was talking to mr choy earlier (on msn for 2whole hours! serious catching up choy!),
and i realised that out of over 20+ of us in C081,
only 3 of us are attending the graduation ceremony. (i did my homework)
namely, Shirley, Michiko and I.
brilliant!
ratio of those attending to those not? 1:8
some either quit school, got kicked out or stayed back.
seriously, who would have thought our class,
who was once united would become like this?