Friday, May 25, 2007

Graduation moments

moments like these I'll never forget...



After 3 whole long years..
Finally a diploma graduate!












Gonggong and I!














Popo and meeeee =)













love them to bits!


















boyfriend and i , thanks for coming baby!


thank you baby,
for constantly helping me in my work,
when i needed it.
and for keeping me motivated when times were down!







momo; my bestest polymate =)




I've been thru' so much with you momo,
thru' out our 3 years of friendship,
you've always been there,
to laugh and cry with me.
thank you, for being such a great friend girl.
i'll miss you!









Joo!



thank you joo for always being so ever-ready to lend a helping hand.
you've been a great friend..
and a fellow gossip mate!
you've brought much laughter to my poly life..
cheers!










my gurlies!





my gossip partners-in-crime!








angeline, joo, me and momo














shixing, me and maomao



my fellow MP lab friends..
thanks for bringing so much fun and laughter!
sorry maomao for embarrassing you, about you-know-what!haha












nadiah and i ~






hey nad,
thanks for being such a helpful tutorial and lab mate!











my fellow C081'ers




zul, shirley and michiko
thanks guys for being such wonderful classmates!
we've had loadsa fun these 3 years haven't we?!






Zul and I




was fun celebrating our birthday together in school that year!
same birthday, same mixed parentage.
oh and stop calling me SHE-reen!











joo, me, frida, nadiah














Group pic with Mr Oh! or is it Mr Lock? no, Mr Chin?!
hahaa















Dinner celebration @ Seoul Garden!
with Mr Choy, Momo, Alvi, Aaron & Clarence!
dinner was so much fun,
although our conversations only revolved only one thing...
haha inside-joke.
meet up soon people!